Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
The crowd for a Blink 182 concert. Something words cannot describe.
i was in that getting squashed to death
I’m jealous of everyone who was there. X___x
omfg why are you doing this to me
who gave u the right
no matter how many times this gos on my dash i shall always reblog.
this makes me cry
A shortie from garageband you should listen to it :)
what the holy ever living fuck
vegan dandies for the marshmallows, this caramel sauce recipe, ghirardelli’s semi-sweet chocolate (yup they’re vegan) chips oooor your fav. brand of vegan chocolate chips and vegan butter o’course.
Becca. Becca please see this. Please see this and want to make these with me.
One final farewell to Beckham
From the sponsorships to the movie star lifestyle, David Beckham always seemed on the cusp of his career as a professional athlete being less important than his life on talk shows or in photoshoots. But looking back on his career that spans over two decades, the man had it (mostly) figured out. There were certainly highs and lows, but ultimately no one conquered football, and the world of sports at large, quite like David. As he walked off the pitch one last time, it’s clear how much he loved the game. [GIFs by Dale con Comba]